Saturday, June 19, 2010

Now Available on Amazon!


Hello everyone,

It's official, "The Curious Snowflake" is available on Amazon as a Kindle and iPad download! If you have one of these nifty devices, please support my dream and buy a copy for just $5. If you don't, then please help me out by spreading the word. Mention it to people, send out an e-mail, post it on Facebook, anything you can do to help me out, no matter how small, means the world to me. Here's a link to Amazon for anyone who would like to take a look.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Curious-Snowflake-ebook/dp/B003T0GIP4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1276992039&sr=1-1

Peace and joy to all, and wish me luck!

JCS


1 comment:

  1. For anyone who wants a copy but doesn't have a Kindle, there's a free Kindle Reader program you can download from Amazon, works on every platform and most phones.

    ReplyDelete